Thursday, November 26, 2009

OBSTRUCTION ... YOUR NAME IS FAILURE!

THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING!

Well dear reader.... my faith in the good guys winning has been renewed .... after my rampage this afternoon about what I viewed as Wilmont Hardy's efforts to subvert my rights and ignore his legal and moral obligations respecting access to public documents I embarked on a plan to rectify the situation....

It wasn't long before I received a copy of the very letter Wilmont had decided to deprive me of .....  from another source in the leaky SWDSA support boat ... abusing citizens' rights to access to information and informed participation.

First.... let me thank the ethical Board or staff member of SWSDA who leaked the document.

Second.... let me share with you why getting this document before the December 1st meeting of municipal politicians is so critical.

You probably do not know that many of our Councillors have not been provided with a copy of the letter in question. To my knowledge, no Council in Shelburne County has as yet had a fullsome, informed discussion about the letter or detemined what action if any they might take in response to Mr. Anderson's demands.

YET .... next Tuesday they are scheduled to come together to discuss what to do about creating a new RDA...NOW I ASK YOU.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!?!

Come on Mayors, Wardens CAOs and Clerks.... make copies of this letter and let's get it on a public agenda for discussion as quickly as possible....... so we can have an informed public discussion about this important issue that may shape public dialogue and action respecting socio-economic development here at home for a number of years to come. Public input muight even prove beneficial in guiding your decision-making

LET US FINALLY CUT OUT THE MALEVOLENT SECRECY THAT HAS PLAGUED OUR COMMUNITIES FOR FAR TOO LONG....!!

ps... Tomorrow I'll publish the letter that Wilmont Hardy refused to give me today..... gotta love the sweet irony ..... with thanks to our sources..... I now prepare for my nightly retirement with a clear conscience and a renewed faith in the inherent goodness of human kind!

Ed

No comments: