Monday, August 24, 2009

CONCERNED CITIZENS MEETING WITH MINISTER!


-------- Your tax dollars at work ---------


Dear Reader,

It appears I have made a mistake and my mother used to say if you do..... the best thing is to apologize quickly.

I made a mistake and want to apologize to Sterling Belliveau and Percy Paris for any inconvenience caused by my premature announcement of a public meeting with the Minister this coming Friday. This confusion is my fault and I am sorry.

Unfortunately, I was in error announcing a public meeting at this time....for that, I also want to apologize to my readers.

Sincerely,

Ed Cayer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK,folks this is where the rubber hits the road.
This meeting is very important.Be there and bring a friend.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sure hope we didn't scare him off with our exuberance!
It's not going to get any easier Mr. Paris and we've been looking forward to your visit. ~S.Fry

Anonymous said...

Mink have good reason to stink....but this problem is smelly because of more underhanded dealings by deceiving humans.
Ed AT LEAST YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO ACKNOWLEGE AN HONEST MISTAKE.
The cheating ways, of certain people, are obvious but those in control are caught up in the unfair tactics .Please, round up some helpful well informed people to attend the meeting. I imagine it will be a very controlled or cancelled gathering....Anxious to hear more.....

Anonymous said...

Oops emailed a group of people........

Anonymous said...

Mistake you say. Well Ed why do you think they put erasers on pencils......

Anonymous said...

I am anon 9:50 I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

What meeting ? Where ?

Anonymous said...

Keep the facts flying and continue with ways to get more honest sincere followers who can help turn these negative situations into more positive meetings of good folks with the wiser, well informed minds to get big funds finally working to revive our slacking economy.
Certainly respect Ed's and Tim's ability to keep digging and sharing.THANKS!!!!!!!The rodents will crawl back into their shady pasts wondering what they did wrong!!!!!!!!!!