Thursday, May 28, 2009

Amazing!!

-------- Your tax dollars at work ---------

Going to the Registry of Joint Stocks Today!

My posting of a couple days ago about other organizations that the SWSDA Board and Mr. Anderson were involved with has produced an avalanche of leads and questions and comments. In the last day or two I've received more emails from Clare and Yarmouth then ever before... some eager to get published others more recalcitrant .... but whole new streams of information and leads .... every day this new blog medium amazes me more and more .... its ability to create networks that used to take years .... in just days and hours ... it is still bewildering to old guys like me (and a little like the magic of compound interest !)

Yesterday I was projecting ...... reaching 17,000 page views... for this little blog started three weeks ago.

This morning when I checked my statistical report we had reached 19,375...... and mid-week has traditionally been slower than Fridays or Mondays......!!

Guess all those new folks in Yarmouth and Clare are telling friends to take a look.... Thanks folks....

No comments: