Sunday, May 10, 2009

JUST THE FACTS SIR........!!

-------- Your tax dollars at work ---------

I've just reluctantly rejected a post.

I did so because I was worried it crossed the line of fair comment, making statements and drawing conclusions unsupported by facts, when raising questions about the issues might have been more productive. To Fred, you are right, these are public lands and their sale should be done in a fair and transparent fashion. Sorry I didn't feel right including all of your thoughts in this public blog. I hope it won't discourage you from continuing to be engaged.

Ed

3 comments:

Fred said...

Facts, I suppose I have met so many who have crossed the line my instinct and the line become blurred.

Anonymous said...

I know the frustration of the first poster over the lack of ethics during the sale of both land "deals".

I can imagine what the N.S. Real Estate Board would have done had it been one of our local realtors. That was the whole problem - lack of checks and balances. Instead we appear to have a bully calling the shots, who only takes orders from his N.S. PC mentor and partner.

Anonymous said...

Another reason not to elect nor re-eleact a tory!