Friday, June 5, 2009

Gone and Done It!!!

-------- Your tax dollars at work ---------

Yep..... made a choice! One of the best things about living in a free country!

Wanna know who got my vote.... Naw..... SECRET..... that's the other nice thing about our country .... it permits the voters to vote for change or continuation of governments and/or representatives without fear of retribution... Great system..... if you use it!

Anyway, I've got a Sterling Belliveau sign and a Darian Huskilson sign on my lawn until the vote is over..... Sorry Eddie..... right now I want RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE GOVERNMENT ..... and to do that means the PCs have to lose.... BIG TIME!

Here's my projection of the vote..... using the same principals as I do at the race track.... I guess..... based on very little.....

NDP 27 seats
Liberals 18 seats
Conservatives 7 seats

Any other guesses.....

No comments: